Porygons are virtual Pokemon accidentally created by the Agency when they were creating an antivirus. It is a normal type and can be evolved with the Upgrade and Dubious Disc if traded. Porygon is a secondary protagonist in SuperSpy Luigi.
Species: Computer Virus
Affiliations: SuperSpy Agency
Friends: Luigi, Kirby, Pikachu, Link, Lakitu
Enemies: Filia, Bill Cipher, Valentine, Hackers
Homeworld: Electronic Space
First Appearance: Pokemon Red & Blue (1997)
Porygon's personality is unknown. He is artificial, so he probably doesn't have an actual persona. It is still unknown if he has one, though. No one bothered to check anything about him after the antivirus was finally created. Some appear to have simple emotions.
- Porygon seems to act strange around old PCs, buzzing and having seizures near them.
- He stands completely still near living entities.
- Porygon can break off parts of his body to get into smaller places.
- Porygon deletes data when near certian devices.
- Porygon does not speak (not counting binary code as speech), but talks in symbols.
Other Names For Porygon
"Electric Soldier Porygon"
"Computer Warrior Porygon"
Porygon is confused about Luigi. It's never seen someone wearing vibrant clothes like him.
Main Theme: Pokémon Red: Glitched Music
Corrupted Theme: The New Romans
"WEBPAGE NOT FOUND. REFRESH?"